Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Garmin GPS Forerunner 910xt: $10 off plus free ship

The Garmin GPS Forerunner 910xt is currently the best out there for triathletes and multisport athletes. I did some online research today on their prices:

Surefireshops.com offers it at an an unbelievably low $129 (plus $40) shipping worldwide from China. But since it's based in China, and since it's not yet been reviewed, I wouldn't feel comfy about giving my money to them. Or any of the other non-customer-rated blogs.

The Factory Outlet Store seems to be the best option as it is reviewed and rated by past customers and it's the cheapest (among the rated/reviewed stores) at $339 (Here's a $10 discount coupon plus free shipping)

Next up is the reliable and trustworthy Amazon at $400 (with free ship).


Well, if you're willing to wait, the Garmin Fenix with its low profile, sleek gazillion-featured watch is coming out in the fall....

All hail the Garmin Fenix

As mentioned before I'm offering shipping forwarding services from USA to Singapore (free at the moment). Email me or leave a comment if you need a quote!

xo Gracie

p.s. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad below - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Singapore is safe. Malaysia...not too sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thoughts Stupe - thats why I tak berani to offer ship to Bolehland. :/

      Delete
  2. hello how much garmin 910 xt in china?and where's buy one? you have an adress, I will go china next weeks, thank you, my email machiarichuluaga@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I'm not sure where to buy Garmin 910xt in China and how much it would cost. Sorry and hope you have a good trip to China!

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Please do leave a comment!