Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rails-to-Trails

Rode a great flattish section of the Rails-to-Trails yesterday with Spencer and Mark. Started at Freeport up till about Sarvee 7 1/2 miles then back. As usual I overdressed compared to everyone else but that's okay :). it was about 10°C outside. I had on longsleeve Pearl Izumi shirt, a Pearl Izumi vest, a Pearl Izumi thermal tights and was basically a cycling advertisement for Pearl Izumi. (Pearl Izumi please contact me to negotiate my very reasonable payments for promoting your products hehe).

I found out that it is 20 miles from Freeport to Butler. Would love to ride this sometime soon!


A click on any ad below this post will put a few cents in my pocket, from the advertisers. Thanks for supporting my blog!

xo Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please do leave a comment!